Thursday is the new Tuesday.
Not permanently but the Beans had their 6 month check up today so I made the executive decision to delay Greyson’s update until today.
Birth: 5lbs 4 oz
1 month: 6lbs 12oz (0%)
2 months: 9 lbs 10 oz (6 %)
4 months: 15lbs 3oz (35%)
6 (1/2) months: 17lbs 15oz (46%)
Birth: 17.75 inches
1 month: 19.5 inches (0 %)
2 months: 21 inches (1 %)
4 months: 24.25 (8%)
6 (1/2) months: 26 inches (11%)
Head circumference: (89 %)
He is right on track with all his developmental and social milestones. I had a nice chat with the doctor about introducing foods that are potential allergens. He feels it’s better to do it sooner than later so dinner tonight was a peanut butter/egg/shellfish sandwich.
I know allergies are no joke and obviously that statement is said in jest. But I do plan on including those foods in their diet before they are a year old. We will just be cautious and watch for any issues.
* rolling everywhere. He especially likes to roll under things…like the bed or a chair.
* humping the floor. Sorry, but that’s the only way to describe it. He’s trying to crawl but he’s not quite getting it. It’s gonna happen soon.
* eating all the food. He has a fabulous appetite. We’re still combining the green veggies with fruit but I’m gradually adding less and less. He didn’t love green beans when mixed with carrots but apples…Yum-O!
* graduated to size 3 diapers.
* sitting unassisted for the most part. He does topple over when he gets really excited so I still keep a boppy pillow around him.
* drooling like a madman. No new teeth have shown up but his top gums are pretty red. Everything goes into his mouth.
* standing. He will stand up straight and tall if you hold him at his hips.
* drinking from a sippy cup
They are exclusively giving him formula from the cup not a bottle. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! He doesn’t need me anymore!
I know…I’m acting like Fynnlee with all this drama. But this growing up stuff is out of control.
Meanwhile, last week at school…
Painting a masterpiece for the art show with corn! And eating some of that corn, naturally.
Playing with giant plushy rings.