Hurray for Friday!!
Everyone has been commenting on how much the Beans are starting to look alike. And I’m all “No they don’t!”. And then I saw this picture and now I’m all “Oh, yes the do“. I had to do a double take at first…but this is not Greyson. It’s Miss Fynnlee Ann at her 6 month checkup yesterday!
It also appears her baby blues are turning brown. So are his. Brown eyes are beautiful too.
So how is the squishiest of the Squishy doing these days? Amazing! She is healthy as can be and is growing like a weed!
Birth: 6lbs 7oz
1 month: 8lbs 12oz (38%)
2 months: 11lbs 6oz (66%)
4 months: 17lbs 6oz (92%)
6 (1/2) months: 20lbs 2oz (94%)
Birth: 19.5 inches
1 month: 20.25 inches (14 %)
2 months: 22.25 inches (58%)
4 months: 24.75 inches (53%)
6 (1/2) months: 26.25 inches (44%)
Head circumference: (92%)
She didn’t take her shots as well as her brother (he barely let out a whimper)…it was pretty traumatic. For me. She recovered pretty quickly. Some things to note for Miss Fynn at the moment:
* I think she’ll skip right over crawling. She can stand with assistance for a decent amount of time. Her legs are really strong.
* rollin, rollin, rollin…all over the place
* she’s now sleeping on her side or belly. And I’m happy to report that Jerry and I have been sleeping really well the last week. (Read between the lines because I refuse to say it out loud).
* loves all fruit. And oatmeal when mixed with fruit. And veggies when mixed with fruit. She’s inherited her father’s sweet tooth, obviously.
* blows raspberries like it’s her job. And she thinks its super funny.
* graduated from ah, ah oo, oo vowel sounds to gaa, gaa, baa, laa consonant sounds. I didn’t realize this was a big deal until her Physical Therapist pointed it out.
Oh my sweet, sweet Fynnlee…you make my heart so happy.
And last week at school…
I’m cute, Mom’s cute, Dad’s lucky
Happy Friday, friends!